CASE Membership Information
Your CASE membership signifies your contribution to Canada’s ‘national voice’ for employment inclusion. Be part of the collective impact. Be part of the change we all seek.
You are committed to diverse workplaces and the employment inclusion of people with disabilities. As such, your voice and your input represent valuable assets and resources. Your CASE membership contributes to ongoing national initiatives to promote and increase inclusion at work.
CASE offers the opportunity for you and your organization to join in a united, national voice to create positive change in the workplace. Together, we act to improve employment inclusion as well as economic considerations for Canadians with disabilities. CASE provides access to the conversation as well as access to resources that build your skills, knowledge and capacities.
Cost of Membership:
Individual: $25 ($40 after Dec31)
Organization: $100 ($125 after Dec31)
We now accept CASE Membership registrations online. Fill out our convenient online registration form and pay your registration fee through Paypal.
Register by Mail
To register your CASE Membership by mail, please print and fill out the ‘Membership Information Form’ below. Mail the completed form and a cheque to the below address:
Canadian Association for Supported Employment
Attention: Kathleen Moir
950 Kerry Street, Prince George, BC V2M 5A3
Make all cheques payable to “Canadian Association for Supported Employment”.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Resources and expertise for promoting or developing workplace diversity and inclusion
- Connection conduits between Canadian business and service providers
- Promotion of your organization / inclusive business on the CASE website
- Special reduced rates for the National Supported Employment Conference, training events and webinars
- ‘Member-contributed’ documents on the CASE web-site such as Job Descriptions, Spread-sheets, Policies and Procedures, Intake forms etc. (These documents are available as templates for members to customize and use as they require.)
For more CASE Membership Benefits information, including a letter from the President and member testimonials, see our Prospective Member Package
CASE promotes and supports a strong and diverse Canadian workforce through the employment inclusion of Canadians with disabilities.
These goals are achieved through a national network of stakeholders, employers and organizations working in all parts of Canada.
- Diversity – open processes and practices that foster understanding and inclusion
- Collaboration – effective partnerships to share knowledge, resources and opportunities
- Empowerment – inspiring employers and people with disabilities to mutually benefit from workplace inclusion
- Innovation – development, implementation and sharing of creative ideas that anticipate and respond to changing needs
- Integrity – interactions that are professional, transparent and ethical
- Respect – recognition of the value of others regardless of differences