CASE stands for the Canadian Association for Supported Employment.
CASE represents a national network of employment service providers, partnerships and stakeholders.
CASE works to increase the employment inclusion of Canadians with disabilities through the provision of leadership, resources and ongoing opportunities for dialogue and engagement.
CASE builds the capacity of service providers to achieve success in their work towards employment inclusion.
CASE promotes the benefits of employment inclusion to the business community.
Established in 1999, CASE was initially an informal network of service providers and stakeholders committed to the full participation of persons with disabilities in the Canadian labour force.
The Canadian Association for Supported Employment is a national association of community-based service providers and stakeholders working towards the Employment Inclusion of people with disabilities. This association strives to promote full citizenship and personal capacity for persons with disabilities through the facilitation of increased labour market participation and outcomes. Through such workforce participation, CASE also promotes social inclusion for Canadians with disabilities.
CASE is a registered non-profit organization which achieves its goals through:
- An annual national conference- networking and professional development event
- A national supported employment web-site:
- On-line tools and resources for professionals in the field
- Development and Publication of Best Practices
- A national association newsletter
- Promotion of member services to the Canadian business community
- Development of supported employment strategies and outcomes through the facilitation of a national network of committed, knowledgeable professionals
CASE promotes workplace inclusion for Canadians with disabilities through supported employment to eliminate the barriers that prevent full participation.
CASE embraces diversity and believes in personal choice and opportunity for all individuals.
We achieve our goals through a national network and our partnerships with stakeholders.